Save one person, you are a hero. Save 100 people, you are a nurse.
How To Purchase
Interested in Curt Crain's artwork?
Purchasing original can be daunting – not so here. We’ve tried to make the process easy and fun…here’s how.
- Browse through our website gallery – we’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to scroll through all of artwork. We’ve grouped the works by category/subject matter for your convenience. To get more information about a particular work, click it and get the vital information (name of the piece is most important).
- We try to keep our listings up-to-date, so it should display the status of the work. If the piece is sold, don’t despair! There may be another in a series that is similar to the one you have chosen. Additionally, Curt would be more than happy to paint you a similar piece. When choosing this option, we can even adjust the work for a different size. If you have a request for a commission, reach out today and start a conversation with Curt.
- If the piece you are looking is available, email Curt directly with any and all questions you may have.
- Included in the purchase of an original piece is the frame, which you will choose from a list of options.
- Payment is arranged upon the purchase agreement – we accept credit cards, checks, and cash – anything but nickels!
- Once payment has been received, we will carefully package your original piece for delivery.
- If you’ve seen your desired work in a gallery, please reach out to Curt today. We value our gallery relationships and try to keep all pricing consistent. Some pieces may be hanging in galleries, but we can make arrangements for purchase, whether it is through the gallery or Curt personally. We will always include the gallery as a party of the purchasing process, as their hard work has lead you to Curt’s work.